dragonball z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonball z

This is a dragon ball z rpg where you can live the life of your own custom character in the dbz universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ka Me Ha Me Ha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeto

Vegeto

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Ka Me Ha Me Ha Empty
PostSubject: Ka Me Ha Me Ha   Ka Me Ha Me Ha EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Quest: You have been training with Master Roshi for some time now and you have become alot stronger now he wants to teach you his signature move the Kame Hame Ha but you need to proove to him your strong enough first.

Requirements: Must have finished "Master Roshi's student" quest

Rewards: The Kame Hame Ha wave technique and 3,000 Power Level

Vegeto you've become stronger. Move that boulder 20 yards and I'll teach you the kamehameha." Roshi said. Cool." Vegeto said smiling. Then he walked to the boulder pushing it 1 foot. Oh come on " He said. Keep going" Roshi said then sat down and read magazines. Ok. I'll try. Vegeto said. Then he pushed the boulder some more. This is gonna take long" he said.

I did it " Vegeto said. Roshi sleeping woke up and said" Huh oh you did it ok I'll teach you the kamehameha. Yes" Vegeto said. Roshi began cuffing his hands together then saying Kamehameha. As saying so a huge ki of energy shot out. Vegeto tried it. Roshi seeing this said" There is no way you'll do it now. But before Roshi can finish the sentence Vegeto perfects it. Well look at that you did it" Roshi said. Vegeto grinned and said" See ya later. So then he flew home.
Back to top Go down
Gogito
Admin
Gogito

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Ka Me Ha Me Ha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ka Me Ha Me Ha   Ka Me Ha Me Ha EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzrpg.forumotion.co.uk