dragonball z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonball z

This is a dragon ball z rpg where you can live the life of your own custom character in the dbz universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Climb the lookout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeto

Vegeto

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Climb the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Climb the lookout   Climb the lookout EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Quest: You plan on climbing the lookout tower to become stronger, once you reach the top there will be a supprise, but you can you climb the whole tower we will just have to see.

Requirements: 3,000 Power Level

Rewards: 5,000 Power level

Vegeto was flying when he saw a huge tower. Whoa. That must be like 100 yards long" Vegeto said. Maybe if I climb I'll become stronger" he said. Then he descended. He then started climbing determined. I was taking forever to climb it but it was worth it. About an hour later Vegeto thought he was almost done. He then looked up and saw a how much longer he had to go. Oh come on" He said. Then he started climbing again.

About like 10 hours later he made it to a surface. He then saw a white cat. The cat spoke up. What you can talk" Vegeto said. Yes and your from the looks of it your here for training. Yes"Vegeto said. Okay try to catch me" Korin said. Vegeto tried it took him like 20 minutes to catch him. He then felt faster. Now he needed strength. You must get me three fishes " Korin said. Vegeto did as he was told. He went and fetched three fishes. He then gave them to Korin. Korin then said" drink this water it will make you stronger. Vegeto did he then felt stronger. Thanks Korin he said and flew off .
Back to top Go down
Gogito
Admin
Gogito

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Climb the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb the lookout   Climb the lookout EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:45 pm

you have done more then what the quest asked so ill give you 10,000 power levl
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzrpg.forumotion.co.uk
Vegeto

Vegeto

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Climb the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb the lookout   Climb the lookout EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:47 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Climb the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb the lookout   Climb the lookout Empty

Back to top Go down

Climb the lookout
Page 1 of 1