dragonball z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonball z

This is a dragon ball z rpg where you can live the life of your own custom character in the dbz universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightning Rage Blast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tora
Tora

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Lightning Rage Blast Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Rage Blast   Lightning Rage Blast EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Name of move: Lightning Rage

Description of the move: First you must become insanely angry. Then you place your left hand into the sky and a small orb of lighting appears in your hand while your body is also surrounded by lightning. The orb and aura of lightning gets bigger not only by ki but by the anger you posses. After you are at your limit or until you feel there is enough ki in it, raise your right hand and the orb will turn into two seperate balls with equal ki in both.(the ki placed in the first ball will basically be inside both balls when split.) Then you aim and fire this orb that will turn into a blast of lightning. After you complete this blast of anger and devastation your power level will be split in half. (Its best used when you have no other choice.)

Who can use the move (Only you or other people or every one or you can teach them it):Me and whoever I teach. (So if you want it just role play with me on teaching you!)

Race that can use the move: saiyan

What Power Level do you need to achieve it:any
Back to top Go down
Gogito
Admin
Gogito

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Lightning Rage Blast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Rage Blast   Lightning Rage Blast EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:08 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzrpg.forumotion.co.uk

Lightning Rage Blast
Page 1 of 1