dragonball z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonball z

This is a dragon ball z rpg where you can live the life of your own custom character in the dbz universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saiyan Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:
Saiyan Training Empty
PostSubject: Saiyan Training   Saiyan Training EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Quest: You have trained hard but not hard enough to prove yourself to the King of all Saiyans, the King of Saiyans wants you to go through brutal Saiyan training if you dont survive then your not worthy to proove yourself to the king

Requirements: None

Rewards: 15,000 Power Level and 1,000 zenni

King Vegeta has spent years forcing his fellow saiyans to prove themselves to him. Now he felt as if he has something to prove to himself. I've spent all this time humiliating the lower class saiyans when I myself use to be one of them myself. Vegeta meet me in the training room pronto. As King Vegeta walked down the long hall his scouter began to sense an incredible power. He realizes that this power is Vegeta's. In disbelief he ran into the training room to find that Vegeta had turn into a super saiyan. This. . . this cant be! You will not surpass me! I am the King of all Saiyans and you will not be more powerful than me. He charged at Vegeta only to wake up and see that it all was a dream.
Back to top Go down

Saiyan Training
Page 1 of 1