dragonball z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonball z

This is a dragon ball z rpg where you can live the life of your own custom character in the dbz universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think this is what you need

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muhessex

I think this is what you need Empty
PostSubject: I think this is what you need   I think this is what you need EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Hello. Quote:alkohol, thanks i got it. I was able to get flight plan done. i even went back and got zorro. thanks for your help.@mazsterYou're welcome. Glad I could help, now enjoy all of your backups to the fullest. Yes, it is true that those movies/titles you mentioned had protections, but they're nothing special. All I ever used is the latest from DVDFAB Decrypter to rip and have VobBlanker to process the VIDEO_TS.IFO file and "blank out" any useless junks (i.e. fbi warnings, previews/trailers, etc.), plus VobBlanker can fix any bad sectors/structures or dummy cell flawlessly. With that being said, I can wait an extra 5 minutes for my file to be "processed" through VobBlanker.Again, no AnyDVD, no DVD43, no glitches, no black screens, no chapters jumping, no freezing, no worries, etc.Best of lucks to you and happy burning!!
Back to top Go down

I think this is what you need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dragonball z :: Create your character/Select your character-
Jump to: