dragonball z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonball z

This is a dragon ball z rpg where you can live the life of your own custom character in the dbz universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Z fighter's training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeto

Vegeto

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Z fighter's training Empty
PostSubject: Z fighter's training   Z fighter's training EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Quest: You have joined the Z Fighters and you are now training but can you train hard enough to prove yourself to Gogito?

Requirements: Must have joined the Z Fighters

Rewards: 9,000 Power Level

Vegeto was ready to start protecting Earth. He then said I should become stronger. He then flew to the z fighters base. Gojito was there. What brings you out here" Gojito said. Well I'm here to train" Vegeto said. I'll watch" Gojito said. Vegeto then powered up and started punching and kicking as fast as he could. Can I train in the gravity chamber" Vegeto asked. Sure" Gojito said. Vegeto made his way to the chamber he then set the gravity up to 100x normal. Vegeto felt super heavy. But he managed to gat up he then powered up and started walking and punching and kicking.

An hour and a half later he came out. Gojito said show m e how strong you've become. Vegeto and Gojito started fighting. No one was winning. Vegeto fired a kamehameha with Gijito using akamehamha of his own. At the end Gojito won. Well you've improved alot" Gojito said
Back to top Go down
Gogito
Admin
Gogito

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Z fighter's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z fighter's training   Z fighter's training EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Approve
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzrpg.forumotion.co.uk

Z fighter's training
Page 1 of 1