dragonball z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonball z

This is a dragon ball z rpg where you can live the life of your own custom character in the dbz universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would like to be King Vegeta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:
Would like to be King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Would like to be King Vegeta   Would like to be King Vegeta EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 am

Name: King Vegeta

Race: Saiyan

Character Image:http://th07.deviantart.net/fs24/300W/i/2007/357/e/0/King_Vegeta_AF_ssj_by_BK_81.jpg

History: King Vegeta had been one of the people used for Frieza's gain. He hated Frieza with a passion not even a super saiyan could have. He knew that Frieza was afraid of the saiyans because of the legendary super saiyan myth. King Vegeta then made it his mission to always reassure Frieza that it was a dumb legend only the naive could believe. Frieza was easily fooled and this would prove to be his downfall. It took King Vegeta almost an entire decade to amass the power frieza has. He challenged frieza knowing he was stronger, but that was before he found out that Frieza could transform. Frieza played no games and went to his limit from the get go. King Vegeta couldn't handle the devastation of the blows and struggled to hold on. Seeing his father in pain prince Vegeta tried to help but Frieza killed him with one finger. You. . . you. . . . you evil oppressing demon you will pay. Oh really really and who's gonna stop me? An over grown monkey? You.....Will.....Pay. King Vegeta;s hair turned a gold blonde like color. His hair grew upwards, and his power grew to heights not even Frieza could fathom. Frieza used his ultimate attack in hopes of destroying the entire planet along with Super Saiyan King Vegeta. You stupid changeling. King Vegeta grabs the death ball and launches it right back at Frieza followed by a Galic Gun. Frieza was blown to bits and Planet Vegeta was spared.

(My cousin told me you were looking for members so here I am. Hopefully I
m good enough)
Back to top Go down
Gogito
Admin
Gogito

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

Would like to be King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to be King Vegeta   Would like to be King Vegeta EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Approved =\
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzrpg.forumotion.co.uk

Would like to be King Vegeta
Page 1 of 1