dragonball z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonball z

This is a dragon ball z rpg where you can live the life of your own custom character in the dbz universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King Vegeta vs Tora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:
King Vegeta vs Tora Empty
PostSubject: King Vegeta vs Tora   King Vegeta vs Tora EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Hello you weakling. I see you have gotten stronger. Now we have to see just how strong you've become. Prepare yourself you low - class scum.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tora

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta vs Tora   King Vegeta vs Tora EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 pm

My liege I wish not to fight you but to aid you on the battle field. I feel I am very capable of doing so. Besides I am not at the weak power level I once had.
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta vs Tora   King Vegeta vs Tora EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Last I checked, your power level was at about 1,000. Hahaha your even weaker than raditzs.I wont even need to check your power because you are no threat to me.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tora

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:

PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta vs Tora   King Vegeta vs Tora EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Before you do that how about you use that scouter and check my powerlevel. Wait, haaaaa. . . . haaaaa. . . hmm. Its been a while since I powered up to full strength, so tell me where is my power level at no my liege.
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

Scouter Reading
Power Levels:
Transformations:
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta vs Tora   King Vegeta vs Tora EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:55 pm

WHAT!? Thats impossible, about a few days ago you couldn't even beat a saibamen. I guess I have no choice but to take you out early.HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta vs Tora   King Vegeta vs Tora Empty

Back to top Go down

King Vegeta vs Tora
Page 1 of 1